Tuesday 28 May 2013

Pretty good day yesterday

I had some problems falling asleep as usual but eventually I managed and I also managed to get the kids up for school. GOAL!

THE UNDERSIDE OF MY BOOBS ARE SO ITCHY! RAWR.

Long boring day home today. LOL all is quiet on the home front. Rory and I and the dogs here. I have laundry planned Paul is going to his parents after work to borrow a lawn mower so no real supper to plan either.

Lost my glasses yesterday... found them last night finally but they are scratched to HECK! Guess it will be time to actually invest in new ones. It sucks that they are SOOOO expensive! Guess I should save my pennies!

I have to cut more fabric for my rug today. It is coming along very well but I am out of strips LOL.

Should probably charge my ereader too... This is my life LOL

1 comment:

  1. I milked a goat checked on two sets of chickens.... and made my very first batch of goats milk yogurt and ice cream....

    I then had a shower and started the laundry...

    (my kids come today)

    I feel gross....

    but I am starting that whole 30 again on Saturday... :)

    ReplyDelete