Friday 10 May 2013

What a Morning and Some Could be Good News

I had a terrible sleep last night! Paul working back shift is starting to get to me. I like it MUCH better than afternoons (he was on before he was laid off) because I feel like we get lots of time spent together during the day but sleeping without him every night is hard. You get so used to a big warm body to cuddle up to (or fight with for space) then when it is gone it is weird. Last night was the first night that I laid awake listening for creepy sounds too LOL. BLARG.

Samara's appt at Ambulatory care for her wart burn off was this morning. I had to stop by my mother's so I figured I would bring Donavan too and then take them both to school when we got home. YEAH. I don't know what it is with that kid lately but he WONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING. It's insanity. But that was just a small annoyance after Samara's HYSTERICS about getting it done. WOW. She refused at first so the dr went to another patient. I told her if she didn't do it then she was GROUNDED until it is done. She was still refusing so the Dr grabbed her arm under his and I held her body and we tried to keep her still to do it. FUN. If she needs it done again I am just going to go with reasoning with her. Get it done or don't leave the house. And instead of forcing it then ground her. Why can't things be easy?

Shaved Wookie and bathed him last night. He is small and skinny lol... And smells better. I put a little lavender oil on him too to deter fleas until next week when I can get him treated. I don't understand how it is that he is SOOOO prone to them! (Plus he smells worse than the 2 big dogs together!)

So EXCITING NEWS:

We are going to look at a house to rent tomorrow. (And if we LOVE it after being there awhile they are willing to rent to own!!!) I've only seen a picture of the front. They said that the last tenants TRASHED it inside and abandoned it and they would prefer to re renovate before they show the inside but if we use our imagination they will show us (!!!) The house is 2 story with a 4 piece bath. upstairs there is a master bedroom and second bedroom. Downstairs there is an open kitchen, dining room, living room and then a small bedroom/ office off the living room. The basement is unfinshed and concrete and they said there is space down there for another bedroom. There is a front deck and from the picture, one of the bedrooms upstairs has a small balcony (!!!). It is wood heated with propane to back it up. There is a detached workshop with it's own wood stove and another smaller shed. The house is on 4 wooded acres and there is a fenced pond included :D And it is dog friendly :D

It meets ALL of our requirements and tomorrow we will find out how close the closest neighbor is. As long as they aren't RIGHT THERE it sounds perfect. They know we want something for the first of July and if it goes well that gives us a month and a half to get completely ready and have the damage deposit and first month scraped up lol. I am so excited to look at it :D

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Myles had to have a wart burned off once!!! he screamed and screamed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Samara's 4th time so she knew what was coming :P

    ReplyDelete