Friday 24 May 2013

Friday Already

GOOD GRIEF I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED! (and feeling like crap to be honest)...

Today is Friday of Paul's first week of morning shift and I am liking it. He is on it again next week too. He says he preferred back shift but it's so nice to have him in bed (though that's probably why I dont sleep!)

Had delicious chili supper at Henri's last night and the kids played a bit and that was about it for this week lol. The kids are going to their aunt's this Saturday night and I think Paul plans on working for his dad this weekend so it's all up in the air for me right about now. It's okay thought, I'm re-reading the Sookie Stackhouse books (and including the new one) so I can curl up anywhere.

I started a new rug using tee-shirt material and I am feeling really good about it. Paul's such a sweet, he keeps saying it will look great on our new house wall but I was thinking at the sink on the floor. Time will tell :D

Kids are at school, Paul is at work, Rory is watching shows and the dogs are sleeping on the floor.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment