Thursday 16 May 2013

GOT THE HOUSE GOT THE HOUSE GOT THE HOUSE

So... We got the house and why, Yes... I am excited! I love the control KNOWING gives you. I KNOW that we have a house July 1st. I KNOW that July 2nd Ill be waking up in my new HOME. I am so freaking excited it should be illegal...

I know it is only May but my trailer is RIPPED apart. I have been packing and getting rid of EVERYTHING that we wont need for the next Month and a bit. I can't wait. I'm already half planning a housewarming for the end of the Summer once this baby is free of my body ;)

Kids are going to their father's tomorrow for the weekend. I will have a nice peaceful weekend ending on Sunday when we hit the drive-in for the first movies of the year. I love when life is going smoothly. We're waiting to head if my brother has an opponent for the fights on Monday.

I took the kids to Masstown today when they got home from school. After a small hitch (I AM SO TIRED OF THEM FIGHTING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING!) we wandered around and then had ice cream and bought pizza for supper. It was pretty good :) That place is my Disney... LOL.

Rory has been extra cute and clever lately... Plus he pee'd on the potty all day yesterday. Today was a little too cool in the house for him to run naked all day but I think he's got the hang of it. Right now he is doing handstands on the couch watching Bugga Bunny.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!!! If I was around I would help you move!!!!

    I love hearing how happy you are!!!

    I stink and need a shower.... lol...

    have fun throwing crap away! It will feel so free-ing...

    :)

    ReplyDelete