Sunday 26 May 2013

Moving in a monthish (give or take a few days LOL)

Just sitting in this chair is making me feel like crap. Oh pregnancy woesssss.

There is so much to do and so much time to do it in. I want to PACK EVERYTHING LIKE CRAZY! Do the whole 4 outfits each thing... 5 plates, spoons forks cups etc but there is a WHOLE MONTH LEFT! But I dont want to be at the end packing it all. I figure today is a good day to and and get rid of some clothes... (Paul is very irritated with me over the laundry situation... I like to think it is 50/50 reasonable... The kids and I have enough clothes that I can do laundry twice a week or every few days and be fine... Paul has 4 pairs of jeans... 1 pair he wont wear because they have no pockets, 1 pair he prefers not to wear because they have holes... 1 pair of work jeans and 1 pair of good jeans... He doesnt have many shirts either... So when there is piles apon piles of our clothes and few of his mixed in it is hard for him to find some... I HATE PUTTING CLOTHES AWAY lol)

Cant fricking wait to be moved.

Let me count the ways: (starting good LOL)


  1. LOVE the house we're moving to
  2. Cant wait to start gardening and so on
  3. Cant wait to see the end of Wentworth!
  4. The front door here doesnt latch and BLOWS OPEN when it is windy unless you put a chair there... in the TINY BOWLING ALLEY HALLWAY
  5. SOMETHING int he wall between our bedroom and the bathroom creaks LOUDLY when it is windy... And it keeps me up!
  6. Cant wait to get the kids in a routine
  7. I NEED TO GET READY for this baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment