Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wednesday

Sitting here in my messy living room I am thinking about all of the things I would like to be doing if I weren't so uncomfortable... Like cleaning without my head wanting to pop off after the first couple of bends. 

Took the big kids to school this morning and did my part volunteering (it was my week to do fluoride.) 

Fought with Donavan a bit this morning. I don't know what has gotten into him but it is NO FUN. He argues EVERYTHING! And when he isn't arguing he is doing something he shouldn't be. It is exhausting. I've always tried to pick my battles but GEEZ. Just occasionally can he do what I ask. Plain and simple. This morning it was small and stupid. He dressed himself. GOOD. It is a hot day and they are going to the Tim Horton's camp for the afternoon so I asked him to change into a t-shirt. "This is a t-shirt." Well no... it was a long sleeved shirt made out of long under wear material. I like natural consequences normally but I would also like to be acknowledged that A- I know what a t-shirt is and B- if I say it will be warm then it will. SO THERE!

Let the dogs out this morning and when it came time to come back in 1 dog actually listened and came. That drives me NUTS! Finn minds me... Sam and Wookie ignore me. Very rude. 

Paul wanted to head up to his parents and get a few things done today after school before he knew that we pick them up 2 hours late today because of the camp thing this afternoon... Now I don't know if it is still the plan? He had his second back shift last night and found out that he will be on back shift next week too. I am missing him at night but it is really nice having the whole bed (minus the corner Rory takes up). He leaves here at 9:30ish to work for 10:45 then is done at 6:45am and home around 7:30- almost 8.

Well Rory just discovered his skinned knee and needs an "Elmo" bandaid... According to him the "Dombies got me..." He's such a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment