Tuesday 4 June 2013

DOG GAS PUKE PUKE DIE DIE

Ughhhhh. Finn has been SO FREAKING GASSY LATELY! I can't take it!

Done little lately...

Failed my sugar screening test so I had to retest. Retest sucked but I passed!

30 Weeks yesterday!

Paul shaved his dog... she looks so stupid. (poor thing)... He figured it would cut down her shedding... (I figure he was bored),

Talked to the landlady to be today. She is hoping our house will be ready by the 20th at the earliest. That would be awesome! The carpenter was there and fixed the holes etc and PRIMED for us to paint. Paul is excited to paint now LOL. Who knew primer was the magic word?!?!

I just cant wait to be settled in my cut little house! SO EXCITED!

Kids are almost done school. SAVE ME FROM THE SUMMER BREAK LOL. I hope if we instill rules strictly and early it wont be too bad. NO FIGHTING NO BICKERING ETC! Not having cable and making them go outside will help.

We're getting a trampoline for them for grading so that will be exciting. Sadly I cant play on it anytime soon LOL.

Reread the Sookie Stackhouse books (including the newest one) this week. I love them. The newest one pulled everything together nicely. I am happy with it but sad theyre over. I love the characters. Reading Laurel K Hamilton now.

A big mouse jumped out and scared the shot out of me the other day while going through boxes in the closet... Paul is finishing the boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment