Friday 7 June 2013

RAWRRRR

Cant wait to move, right now when we run out of dog food our options are limited to what we can get close by... So the dogs get crap food occasionally... then punish me by shitting in the kennel in the early morning. Yep, lovely at 5:30 AM. and of course they did it JUST as Paul had to leave. BLECH. Ive been up since then (eating snack foods) and now I am going to put the kids' lunch together, find them clothes and then wake them up and toss them out the door. THEN I will sleep (until that rotten Rory makes me get up). BLAH. Hoping for a sleep in today. Ive earned it after this morning. Thankfully it is Friday so I wont have to try to get Paul (or the kids) up for a few days.

Cant wait to be moved! By then school will be over and I wont have to get up with the kids like this for a couple of months. (score). And Paul will have a shorter trip. And no more of this trailer. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment